Shipping costs are based on the number of cases. One case is 1-12 bottles, with the number of cases increasing every 12 bottles. (Eg 13-24 bottles = 2 cases, 25 bottles = 3 cases). Please note that shipping costs may vary due to extreme conditions, courier surcharges etc.
|SHIPPING BY PROVINCE||One Case||Additional Cases|
|ON, MB, SK, NB, NS, PE & NL||$40||$20|
- There is a 2 bottle minimum for orders. Whether you order 2 bottles or 12 in a case, the shipping price is calculated by the case not the number of bottles.
- Wine Club members receive 50% off shipping on the first case (6 - 23 x 750ml bottles) and wine free shipping on 24 bottles or more.
- All shipping is by temperature-controlled courier service. The couriers do not offer a pick-up option. Couriers CANNOT deliver to PO Boxes.
- We recommend using a business address for delivery. Someone of legal age must sign for the delivery. Alcohol shipments cannot be left on doorsteps. If you require discreet packaging, please note this on your order.
- You will receive a tracking number for your shipment via email.
- Address changes after the order has been placed will incur a $12 redirect fee.
- If you prefer your shipment delivered via Canada Post, please note this on your order. Canada Post does not offer temperature-controlled services but do allow for pick up at your local post office. We do not recommend this during times of extreme temperatures (mid-winter/mid-summer).
- PO Box Addresses can only be shipped by Canada Post.
- Any shipping discount for 2 or more packages does not apply with Canada Post shipments.
- Shipments may be delayed due to extreme weather.
- Packages that cannot be delivered and are returned to the winery will have a second freight charge applied for re-delivery.