COVID-19 Safety Plan
These are the steps the Tightrope Winery is taking to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
· To ensure we maintain physical distancing, we have implemented a reservation system to limit the number of customers at any one time. We are able to accommodate groups up to six people per tasting. Reservations can be made here.
· If you do not have a reservation, call us at 778-476-7673 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
· If you have had any of the following COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches or headache), please stay home and take care of yourself. We look forward to serving you when you have been symptom-free for at least 10 days.
· Please wait for staff to welcome you and lead you to your tasting while maintaining physical distancing.
· There is a hand sanitizer available as you walk in the front door. Please use it upon entering and leaving
· Our staff will guide you through the tasting process while maintaining a safe distance. Please follow the instructions provided to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
· Our staff will wash their hands and wear fresh gloves prior to handling your glass and any wine you may purchase.
· We practice thorough cleaning practices after each customer to ensure that all surfaces and touch points have been sanitized according to WorkSafe standards.
· Our washroom is available for customers and will be cleaned by staff after every use.
· We have installed a plexiglass barrier at our checkout to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
If you have any questions or concerns about these safety protocols, reach out to any of our staff to let them know. If you would like to look through our full Worksafe Covid-19 Safety Plan, please look here.
We are excited to welcome you for tastings at Tightrope Winery and look forward to seeing you!